What is Microblading?
(No stencils are used).
Does Microblading hurt?
Topical numbing cream is applied before and during the procedure. Majority clients describe microblading feeling similar to getting your eyebrows waxed or getting a thin paper cut. Some clients take a nap during the entire procedure. Our goal at Virtuous Brows & Beauty is to make certain that our client is comfortable and relaxed at all times. Most clients consider the procedure to be virtually pain free!
Do you have to shave your eyebrows off to get Microblading?
How long does it take to heal?
The healing process for brows, after being microbladed is usually 10 -14 days. You will experience some scabbing and flaking around day 3 and day 4. The strokes will scab, and it will take up to two weeks for them to fall off and heal.
It will take approximately 1 month for the color to set in. We then look forward to you returning for your complimentary touch up appointment.
How long does Microblading last?
Who should avoid Microblading?
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Anyone with glaucoma
- Pregnant or Lactating women
- Anyone with allergies to cosmetics or pigments
- Currently taking blood thinners
- Anyone with healing disorders
- Anyone who has active skin cancer in the area to be microbladed
- Anyone with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- People with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- Anyone that is a hemophiliac
- Let us know if you have hand allergic reactions to topical anesthetics.
- Flu or cold like symptoms, or Sinus/Respiratory infection, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
Hope to see you on Virtuous Lane!!